Against Me’s Laura Jane Grace Covers The Mountain Goats, Plus News on ShipRocked 2018, Whitesnake + More
Mike Windle, Getty Images
– Against Me!‘s Laura Jane Grace has recorded a cover of The Mountain Goats’ “The Best Ever Death Metal Band in Denton” for the new “I Only Listen to The Mountain Goats” podcast. Listen to her version here and check out the podcast here.
– ShipRocked 2018 has added to those joining the all-star outfit The Stowaways. Lamb of God’s Chris Adler, Living Colour’s Corey Glover, Alien Ant Farm’s Terry Corso and Dryden Mitchell, Drowning Pool’s Stevie Benton, Wilson’s Chad Nicefield, The Black Moods’ Josh Kennedy and The Dead Deads’ Billy Dead will join previously announced “Stowaways” Lajon Witherspoon of Sevendust, Godsmack’s Shannon Larkin, Disturbed’s John Moyer, Papa Roach’s Tony Palermo and Art of Anarchy and Sons of Apollo’s Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal. For more ShipRocked lineup and ticketing details, click here.
– Whitesnake have put together a new video for their classic single “Here I Go Again” for their 30th Anniversary reissue. The clip features all kinds of footage from performances during the band’s support of their 1987 self-titled album. Watch it here.
– Lullwater have started working on their third studio album. According to a new update, the group is working with producer Jakob Hermann while aiming for a March 2018 street date. Singer John Strickland says, “This album is much more personal – we’ve had a tumultuous two years since we released Revival and that is reflected in the music. Not that the songs will be all doom and gloom. But they’ll definitely convey a depth that will expose us in a way that our fans haven’t seen yet.”
– Former Faith No More frontman Chuck Mosley is heading back on the road this fall for the “Reintroduce Yourself” tour. The trek resumes tonight in Winchester, Va., with dates booked through Oct. 15 in Toledo, Ohio. See dates and details here.
Loudwire 360 Rock News
[embedded content]Subscribe to Loudwire on
Loudwire Music Awards Tickets Available Now!