- 18 September, 2017
- by RadioVegas
- 0 Comments
Kathy Flynn | WickedGoddessPhotography.com
In addition to the big stories we covered today, Wire-to-Wire provides you with some of the other key rock and metal news items from Sept. 18, 2017:
– Foo Fighters fans, you might want to keep an eye on The Late Late Show With James Corden this week. A new teaser suggests that the band will be partaking in the popular “Carpool Karaoke” segment this week. See the teaser here.
– Kid Rock is registering voters at his concerts. In a post via his social media, Rock writes, “People of all political views should register to vote and make their voices heard! If you’re in Detroit, stop by one of the registration tables at Little Caesars Arena.” See more here.
– Turn it up and rock it out! Sons of Texas have unleashed another full-throttle rocker ahead of their Forged by Fortitude album. Take a listen to “Down in the Trenches” here.
– The Bronx have revealed a new video for their song “Two Birds” off their upcoming album V, coming Oct. 22. Watch it here.
– As Lions are digging deeper into the Selfish Age album with a new lyric video for “Pieces.” Watch it here.
– After calling it quits just over a year ago, hardcore vets Lionheart are back and they’ve got a new song and video to share. Watch “Trial by Fire” here from the upcoming sequel album, Welcome to the West Coast II.
– Brujeria have booked an October and November headline tour with Powerflo joining in the run. Dates start Oct. 20 in Riverside, Calif. See all the dates listed here.
– Black Veil Brides guitarist Jake Pitts and his wife Inna Logvin-Pitts have formed the group Aelonia and just issued their debut single, “The End.” Take a listen to the song here.
Loudwire 360 News Video
[embedded content]Subscribe to Loudwire on
Loudwire Music Awards Tickets Available Now!