Greta Van Fleet Rock ‘Last Call With Carson Daly,’ Plus News on Jamey Jasta + Dee Snider, Thrice + More
– Greta Van Fleet recently made their way through L.A. and their performance at the Troubadour was taped for their late night debut on NBC’s Last Call With Carson Daly. Watch their performance of “Highway Tune” above and check out “Safari Song” here.
– We recently reported that Hatebreed‘s Jamey Jasta and longtime Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider were planning a new project together. Now there’s some video from the recording sessions. Watch the brief teaser clip here.
– As Thrice hit the road with Circa Survive this fall, they’ve got a little something special in their shows. The band reveal in a new video to fans that they are planning an Alchemy Index suite celebrating the 10th anniversary of their four-part album. See the clip here.
– Joe Satriani has released a new song off his forthcoming album, What Happens Next? Listen to “Thunder High on the Mountain,” with finds the guitar great playing alongside Glenn Hughes and Chad Smith. Listen here and look for the album arriving on Jan. 12.
– Soulfly have a sweet deal on their baseball jerseys as they hit the home stretch of their current tour. The band have been playing the music of Max Cavalera‘s other project Nailbomb on this trek. Get details on the tour and the reduced price baseball jersey deal here.
– Saxon have booked a Dec. 1 street date for their 34-track deluxe anthology, Decade of the Eagle. The set will be released in single-disc, single-LP and a limited number of four-LP editions. To pre-order a copy, head here.
– Industrial metal pioneers Godflesh have just unleashed a new song called “Post Self” that due Nov. 17 on their album of the same name. Take a listen to the track here.
– Vandenberg’s Moonkings, featuring Whitesnake‘s Adrian Vandenberg, have just released the new video for “What Doesn’t Kill You.” Watch the performance-based clip here and look for the MK II album out this Friday.
Loudwire News Video