Karl Walter, Getty Images
– Queens of the Stone Age frontman Josh Homme is set to appear on the BBC’s CBeebies reading a bedtime story on Oct. 6. Check out a teaser featuring Homme and his dragon friend Snoop-Bob Meatball here.
– Every Time I Die have announced the lineup for their annual holiday show in Buffalo taking place on Dec. 16 at the Buffalo River Works. Eighteen Visions, Pup, Reggie and the Full Effect, Frank Iero and the Patience, Knocked Loose, Vein and Bungler will all take part.
– After a successful U.S. run, punk icons the Dead Boys have booked an early 2018 U.K. run while celebrating the 40th anniversary of their Young, Loud and Snotty disc. There are also still North American dates this fall as well. See all of their scheduled stops here.
– Quicksand are digging deeper into their Interiors album, unleashing the new song “Cosmonauts.” Take a listen to the song here. Interiors, the band’s first disc in 22 years, is due Nov. 10 via Epitaph and can be pre-ordered here.
– 2018 is a huge year for Uli Jon Roth, who is celebrating a triple anniversary with a special tour. It’s the 40th anniversary of Scorpions’ Tokyo Tapes, the 40th anniversary of the birth of Electric Sun and the 50th anniversary of Roth’s first every stage performance in 1968. See the dates for his Triple Anniversary tour here.
– For a pair of well-known rock and metal drummers, the guitars for Appice’s new song “Monsters and Heroes” really rock. Check out the lyric video for the song here. “Monsters and Heroes” appears on the Appice album Sinister due Oct. 27.
– Smoke, blood, fire and so much more. MyChildren MyBride have delivered a spooky new video for their song “XeNo” from the Vicious World album. Watch it here.
– Strap in! Up-and-coming rockers Undead Corporation recently released a new video for “No Antidote.” Watch the jarring, performance-heavy video here off the album of the same name, which is due later this week.
Loudwire News Video
[embedded content]Subscribe to Loudwire on
Loudwire Music Awards Tickets Available Now!