Liz Ramanand, Loudwire
– After serving as support to GWAR on their headline tour in October and early November, Doyle and his band will headline a handful of dates in November. Get dates and details on the shows, which come in support of the As We Die album, here.
– Myrkur has unveiled her interpretation of the haunting traditional Nordic folk song “De Tre Piker.” Take a listen to the third single from the upcoming Mareridt album, which includes instrumentation from a nyckelharpa, shaman drums and a guitar, here.
– Hot Water Music‘s Light It Up album is closing in on its Sept. 15 release, and the band has just unleashed another new track in anticipation of the disc. Listen to the driving rocker “Complicated” right here.
– Metal vets Hammerfall will make their way back to North America in 2018. Supporting their Built to Last album, the band has booked a headline trek with support from fellow metal vets Flotsam & Jetsam, set to kick off May 17 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. See the dates and ticketing details listed here.
– Among the many tributes to Chris Cornell is a relatively new one from Ryan Quinn, a former competitor on The Voice. Quinn has covered Temple of the Dog‘s “Say Hello to Heaven.” Quinn credits Cornell as the reason he started singing and says the Soundgarden vocalist had a profound influence on him. Watch the video here.
Loudwire 360 News Video
[embedded content]Subscribe to Loudwire on