– Looking to rock at home tonight (Nov. 3)? Prophets of Rage will join host Stryker on the AT&T Audience Network for a concert special airing at 9PM ET/PT. The hour-long special can be found on channel 239 for DirecTV subscribers and channel 114 for those tuning in on AT&T U-verse. The special was filmed on location at six major festivals around the world. See a trailer here.
– Smashing Pumpkins legend William Patrick Corgan has released a new music video for his solo track “Aeronaut.” Artist and filmmaker Danny Bittman conceptualized the video and the creative team of Viacom NEXT and Isobar captured Corgan’s hologram performance. Check out the video here.
– Skeletonwitch fans, rejoice! The band has revealed that their next album will be coming in the spring of 2018. The group pulled in Converge‘s Kurt Ballou to produce the still-untitled album. This marks the band’s first release in four years and will also be the debut of singer Adam Clemans on a Skeletonwitch album.
– In the lead up to the release of Dimevision Vol. 2: Roll With It or Get Rolled Over on Nov. 24, another new clip from CD/DVD has arrived. Get a look at Dimebag Darrell‘s showing off some of his Halloween costumes here, engaging in some fun hilarity. Get in on the pre-order with various incentives at the Dimevision Vol. 2 PledgeMusic campaign.
– Two Minutes to Late Night have shared a new ‘Hard Melissa’ segment featuring Madball vocalist Freddy Cricien. Hard Melissa is the only interviewer hardcore enough to conduct interviews using only negative YouTube comments, so see how it all went down here.
Loudwire News Video for Nov. 3, 2017