Wolfgang Van Halen Revisits ‘Eruption’ for Song’s Anniversary, Plus News on Patty Schemel, Wes Borland + More
Ethan Miller, Getty Images
– Wolfgang Van Halen is keeping the tradition alive! The musician recently posted a video of himself playing Van Halen‘s “Eruption” on his father Eddie‘s guitar on which it was originally recorded in honor of the song’s 40th anniversary. Wolfgang is currently working on a solo album expected in 2018.
– Wes Borland is back recording with his Big Dumb Face outfit. The Limp Bizkit guitarist issued an Instagram post from the studio in which he revealed that the group’s second album is “67% complete.” He teased a Nov. 1 street date.
– Every Time I Die guitarist Andy Williams is doing quite well in his wrestling career, recently teaming with Braxton Sutter to become a Pro Wrestling Rampage tag team champion after a weekend bout. See the pair sporting their gold belts here.
– Smile Empty Soul‘s Sean Danielsen has issued a new video for his solo song “Unsaid.” The J.T. Ibanez-directed can be seen here. The song is featured on Danielsen’s Mind Control to Steal the Soul EP.
– Wait! Wait! We’ve got one more item as former White Lion vocalist Mike Tramp has announced plans to release his This & That (But a Whole Lot More) box set on Dec. 1. The 5CD / 1 DVD set is being sold here.
Loudwire 360 News Video
[embedded content]Subscribe to Loudwire on