THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST UNLESS YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
Seats for this contest will be for the November 21st, 2019 showing of the Deuces are Wild, Aerosmith in Concert, located Stage Right in the VIP Section. The air travel portion of the prize will be through the major airport only. Prize sponsor retains a selection of hotel, airline and travel schedule.
WE ARE NOT SPONSORED OR AFFILIATED WITH Aerosmith, this being an independent promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of any one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry and are able to travel by air and have access to a major airport in North America. The following individuals are not eligible: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of GoGreen Media LLC (SPONSOR), RadioVegas.Rocks and/or each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, insurance agencies, judging and Contest agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Contest Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or “step”) of each and those living in the same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Contest) of each such employee, contractor, director or officer.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: You may enter the Contest during the time periods stated in the contest page. Contest closes on October 15th, 2019 and drawing will be announced through the radio station app within 7 days of closing.
3. TYPES OF CONTESTS:
Random: In this contest, users will be given entries as well as opportunities to earn bonus entries to improve their chances of winning. Users must be persons over 21 years of age and must possess a valid Credit Card for the purposes of checking into the hotel although the room nightly charge will be covered by the promotion. A randomizing process will be used to select a winner.
4. TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, go to http://www.radiovegas.rocks (“Web Site”), before or during the Contest Period, and install and register the Radio App. All announcements will be made through our Exclusive App. BEFORE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE, YOU MUST EXPRESSLY AGREE AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF THE WEB SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEB SITE OR ENTER THE CONTEST. Follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit a registration form for the Contest.
The sponsor shall have the right to specify the hotel and airline and any other associated prizes for this promotion. This prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS:
Winners will be determined as follows for each of the contest types:
Random: Winners will be selected by random drawing.
As to all content types:
Entrants agree that the Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that all decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. Finalists, by acceptance of the Finalist Prize (defined below), agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and Contest Parties, as well as each of their respective parent and affiliated companies, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, advertisers and sponsor from any and all liability, loss, damage, cost or claim related to any allegation regarding the acceptance or use of their prize.
If the actual, alleged or publicized conduct of any Entrant is illegal or, if any Entrant has been charged with or convicted of a crime, or in Sponsor’s sole discretion is otherwise grossly offensive or violates generally accepted standards of behavior (including, but not limited to, illicit drug use or public intoxication) or otherwise leads the Sponsor to believe or conclude that the public association with the Entrant subjects Sponsor to ridicule, contempt, controversy, embarrassment or scandal, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify Entrant and the Entrant will no longer be eligible for this Contest.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All Entrants must have a valid Contest ID and e-mail and physical address. Finalists are solely responsible for any taxes on their respective prizes and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the taxable value of their prize. No substitution of prize is offered. Prizes are non-transferable. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest. Further, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any Sponsor or Contest-related Web Site; (b) violating the Official Rules; (c) violating the Web Site terms of service, conditions of use and/or applicable general rules or guidelines; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. This Contest is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Nevada. All claims relating in any manner to this Contest or to any Submission must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Any action must be brought in your individual right and not in the form of a class or collective action.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified through the app and will also be contacted by phone and/or email within seven (7) days of the end of the Contest Period and will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release. Finalist Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Finalist may be selected if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days or if any mail is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. For travel portion of the Finalist Prize: Finalists’ Guests will also be required to complete and sign a Liability Release prior to travel. If a guest is a minor, the Liability Release must be completed by the minor guest’s parent or legal guardian and minor guest must be traveling with his/her parent or legal guardian.
Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to Entrants.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by the Contest Parties resulting from any user’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Contest Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. The Contest Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at the user’s own risk. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant releases Sponsor, Contest Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Entrant’s participation in the Contest. By accepting a prize in the Contest, winners agree that the Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, or any travel related thereto. The sponsor is not liable in the event that any portion of the Contest, event or event broadcast is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”). Should a Force Majeure Event occur, Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, exercise commercially reasonable efforts to air the Grand Prize winning commercial at another time or make a reasonable substitution in its sole discretion.
10. WINNERS’ LIST/RULES REQUEST: For the names of the Finalists or Official Rules, send your request with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by:
Aerosmith Deuces are Wild VIP Ticket Promotion
C/O GoGreen Media LLC
2885 E. Quail Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89120
(specify Winners List or Official Rules), to Sponsor.
11. STATE EXCLUSIONS. If a contest prize is $5000 in value or higher, residents of Florida and New York are not eligible to enter.
12. USER SUBMITTED CONTENT AND WINNER INTERVIEW: Sponsor reserves the right to interview and publish a said interview of a winner on web pages and other media placements of sponsors choosing.
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. The use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.